Wednesday, October 22, 2008

eat local challenge day 21

Day 21, wow I am tired this eat local challenge involves so much planning.Breakfast was goodies at rug hooking. Lunch Joe had the leftover pot roast and I had local made hummus on whole wheat bread with homemade pickles. Dinner was buffalo chicken sausages (Alfresco foods) made in Massachusetts , although I have no idea where there ingredients come from. I know lazy cop out. We also had local potatoes roasted in olive oil and smoked sea salt from Maine. It is like having bbq. The Indian pudding finally finished cooking, I didn't think it would ever be done. Well time to start planning Wednesdays meals.

No comments:

  Local Dining One of the first warm evenings of the year means a trip somewhere for seafood on the water. Usually this trip would be to the...